As with everything else, when choosing a site you should make sure you do not pay for more than you are using. This is why our site plans come with affordable tiered pricing, allowing you to grow along with your business.
For a little more than £10 per month, you can start bringing your business online with a very basic website. This will allow you to manage your site's content, have 10 e-mail addresses where customers can contact you, take advantage of social media sharing and allow them to fill a form to get in touch.
Add e-mail marketing
When you are ready to grow and target your customers with more advanced features you can seamlessly move to the next plan. This will allow you to send as many as 5000 newsletters per month, automate sales responses to loyalty campaigns and build very targeted lists with the help of the built-in customer relationship management database.
And if you think this is going to break the bank, we hope you will be happy to find out that pricing for this plan starts at just £16.05 per month.
The final step will be to bring your product catalog online. Once you are ready to do that just give us a call and we will upgrade your site to include the full e-commerce platform and events module. This plan also comes with more users and even more newsletters, to help target all those customers even better, and bring them on your online store.
You will be able to manage your products, collect payment and set up shipping in just a few simple steps.
If you are ready for this step, all it takes is to pick up the phone and dial our number. Our technicians are ready to help bring your business to the next level.
- Regular Community festival is on the cards after positive negotiation with Redbridge Council
- Easter Bonanza 10% off all our printed and web products
- !0% Discount on Business cards till end of Feb!
- Get Cupid's arrow working for you!
- Light box to show people 'The Way'
- Stickers to withstand cricket balls
- Refer a friend and both of you receive a 10% discount on your printing
- King Motors made regal through new signage
- New shopfront brings in 26% more business
- Ex Nihilo printers attempt to restore peace in London