If you do not have the time to write a complete blog post, we still recommend that you keep interacting with your site's visitors through social media integration. It is much easier to tweet in 160 characters than it is to write a complete and documented blog post.
Integrated social features
Your site will have very easy to access social sharing buttons, allowing visitors to easily spread the news about your great products. Also, we make it a rule that every site visitor can comment with Facebook Comments.
If you want to keep your Facebook page and site integrated, just as our specialists to add dynamic activity feeds to the pages of your site.
- Regular Community festival is on the cards after positive negotiation with Redbridge Council
- Easter Bonanza 10% off all our printed and web products
- !0% Discount on Business cards till end of Feb!
- Get Cupid's arrow working for you!
- Light box to show people 'The Way'
- Stickers to withstand cricket balls
- Refer a friend and both of you receive a 10% discount on your printing
- King Motors made regal through new signage
- New shopfront brings in 26% more business
- Ex Nihilo printers attempt to restore peace in London