Ex Nihilo rebranded the marketing material for a Tuition centre in Ilford that previously operated as a franchise of Kip McGrath.
We helped create a new name, logo and design concept for the company. This was then used to creat a new shop window vinyl, shop sign, leaflets and posters for the organisation.
Kay Zaman, the proprietor, said:
"I am extremely pleased by the new imaging produced by Ex Nihilo for our company. I had a short deadline and needed help with the initial concept design and they completed the work faster than expected and to an extremely high standard.
"The products are of a good quality and the have increased our business by 26% it has been truly remarkable how our new signage has caused such awareness of our services. I would recommend Ex Nihilo to anyone looking for creative solutions."
Ex Nihilo have many services that could support your business.
If you would like to discuss our variety of merchandising, and printing options please feel free to make contact by calling 020 8514 0861 - choose option 2 for Ex Nihilo, or email email@example.com
Our many services include:
- Web Design Services
- Printing flyers, posters, window vinyls,business cards and much more
- Logo and branding development
- Vehicle signage
- Shop front signage
- Door to door flyer distribution service currently charged from £25 per 1000
- Regular Community festival is on the cards after positive negotiation with Redbridge Council
- Easter Bonanza 10% off all our printed and web products
- !0% Discount on Business cards till end of Feb!
- Get Cupid's arrow working for you!
- Light box to show people 'The Way'
- Stickers to withstand cricket balls
- Refer a friend and both of you receive a 10% discount on your printing
- King Motors made regal through new signage
- New shopfront brings in 26% more business
- Ex Nihilo printers attempt to restore peace in London