Beaming smiles all round prove fresh design strategy does it's job!
Asian Food suppliers Noori Foods based on Green Lane, Ilford, become our latest client. Their original banner and poster designs simply displayed
text describing forthcoming offers on a plain white background. By simply added some striking illustrations using products sold by the large food supplier,
we have contributed to an increase in sales we have been told by the proprietors. They have been so impressed with our work since our initial
poster and banner designs, that they have already placed further orders with us.
Don't be surprised if the quality of the marketing banners and literature provided by Noori seems more sophisticated in the coming months. That is what we are hired to do...
A spokesperson for the group said:
"Ex Nihilo really do create something out of nothing. We gave them a blank canvass literally and they provided us with amazing pieces of art for our marketing. Many clients have told us they appreciate the new branding and the new imagery has already widened our client base. We have placed further orders with the Ex Nihilo team and as long as they remain this creative our custom is theirs for longevity."
EXNIHILO IS A CREATIVE SOLUTION/DESIGN AND PRINT STUDIO FOR ALL YOUR CORPORATE NEEDS.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE BRANDING | DESIGN & PRINT ILLUSTRATION | PHOTOGRAPHY | WEB DESIGN OUR PRODUCTS BUSINESS CARDS | FLYERS & LEAFLETS BOOKLETS | BUSINESS STATIONERY | CARDS AND INVITES POSTERS | ROLLER BANNERS AND MUCH MORE CALL US TODAY | 0208 514 0861 | M: 074 3205 3530 VISIT OUR OFFICE | 57 Green Lane, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1XG WEB | ofnothing.co.uk | EMAIL | email@example.com
- Regular Community festival is on the cards after positive negotiation with Redbridge Council
- Easter Bonanza 10% off all our printed and web products
- !0% Discount on Business cards till end of Feb!
- Get Cupid's arrow working for you!
- Light box to show people 'The Way'
- Stickers to withstand cricket balls
- Refer a friend and both of you receive a 10% discount on your printing
- King Motors made regal through new signage
- New shopfront brings in 26% more business
- Ex Nihilo printers attempt to restore peace in London